Agile and Beyond: Thank you for attending the 2013 conference! Agile and Beyond 2013 - http://t.co/t7lorACnW2 70 days ago
Agile and Beyond: @ndh313 Flatland talk. #aab13 #nathanhughes @DetroitLabs http://t.co/VdY9io7EZq 74 days ago
Agile and Beyond: Agile Android with @riisllc Godfrey Nolan. http://t.co/Wsc6vPEbXp 74 days ago
Agile and Beyond: Pair coaching @angelaharms #aab2013 http://t.co/2bojqAQcbv 74 days ago
Agile and Beyond: #aab2013 http://t.co/yt7hZEGpSY 74 days ago
Agile and Beyond: Outlining with @patrickwelsh #aab2013 http://t.co/5dkEVsZD5H 74 days ago
Agile and Beyond: Myth-busting with @t_broderick #aab2013 http://t.co/0gTecgO7Th 74 days ago
Agile and Beyond: @mattbarcomb @AgileSquirrel Fly-weight Agile #aab2013 http://t.co/AgGDirexJt 74 days ago
Agile and Beyond: RT @DocOnDev: Visualize Work. The kanban board is a nice little passive aggressive reminder that you suck/rock. 74 days ago
Agile and Beyond: RT @indomitablehef: Kaizen: The _mindset_ of continuous improvement. @ourfounder #aab13 74 days ago
- Pillar is a different kind of consulting firm. We're not just interested in cutting edge technology. We're interested in using technology to solve problems and create business value. For over 16 years Pillar has assembled the brightest minds in technology and business to teach companies how to quickly see real returns on their technology investment. Pillar’s Speed-to-Value (STV) approach combines zero defect development with lean business analysis and flexible enterprise project management to produce the most scalable agile development in the world.
- At Agile BPI, LLC, we are passionate about bringing pride, joy, and common sense into the workplace. We do this while delivering bottom line results in days and weeks, not months and years! Companies are seeing significant improvements in their software delivery operations and with our agile approach to process improvement, they achieve similar results throughout the rest of the organization. After all, it doesn’t make sense to deliver working software quicker if you aren’t automating the right things! By combining agile software development with our business process improvement methodolog
- PMI is the world’s largest project management member association, representing more than half a million practitioners in more than 185 countries. As a global thought leader and knowledge resource, PMI advances the profession through its global standards and credentials, collaborative chapters and virtual communities and academic research. And, now with more and more organizations applying Agile techniques in the management of successful projects, PMI has responded by launching Agile resources, such as the Community of Practice and Agile certification (PMI-ACP), to support practitioners who wan
- RIIS is a growing IT consulting firm, based in Southfield. At RIIS, we use technology to make business more efficient and leave our clients' businesses better for it. We are a company of independent thinkers with experience in executable requirements, continuous integration and Agile software development in the mobile space and on the web.
- Rally Software is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for managing Agile software development. The Rally Agile application lifecycle management (ALM) platform transforms the way organizations manage the software development lifecycle by closely aligning software development and strategic business objectives, facilitating collaboration, increasing transparency and automating manual processes. Companies use Rally to accelerate the pace of innovation, improve productivity and more effectively adapt to rapidly changing customer needs and competitive dynamics. Rally supports 144,000
- Kanban is extremely effective in helping teams to collaborate better and deliver faster. A physical kanban approach (plain-old sticky notes on a whiteboard) is great for co-located teams, but not everyone has that luxury and even then it has some limitations. Even the most engaged CIO can't regularly visit hundreds of whiteboards. Your offshore team may have trouble moving stickys from 10 1/2 time zones away. And the metrics get kind of tedious to track manually. Most developers we know would rather code than count stickys. LeanKit is designed to be just as simple to use as physical kanban.
- IBM® Rational®'s agile solution includes agile practices, process improvement services, training and mentoring services, and products to help companies effectively adopt and tailor agile strategies to meet the unique challenges faced by software delivery teams. Rational software helps companies drive greater value from their software investments and deliver innovative products and services. It enables organizations to seize business opportunities, achieve precision in desired business outcomes, and execute with reduced risk and cost.
- VersionOne is recognized by agile practitioners as the leader in agile management tools. By simplifying the process of planning and tracking agile software projects, we help development teams consistently deliver software faster. Since 2002, companies such as Adobe, Boeing, Intuit, Lilly, Lockheed Martin, Oppenheimer, Qualcomm, Sabre and Siemens have turned to VersionOne to help provide greater value to their customers.
- X by 2 is a team of software architecture specialists, bilingual in business and technology, who set the standard for architecture excellence in the insurance and healthcare industries. Careers with X by 2 offer rapid growth, constant learning, and the immediate chance to make an impact. From day one at X by 2, you'll be working side-by-side with our senior architects, contributing to high-impact projects and meeting with our clients face-to-face. It’s a true meritocracy – fueled by a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences.
- ASPE - SDLC - Real skills. Real training. Real-world experience. ASPE-SDLC is a training firm committed to providing you with the best skills, tools, and techniques to successfully transform complex business challenges into strategic systems capabilities. We provide real-world, unbiased, pragmatic training and consulting on all aspects of the software development life cycle. Our catalog includes courses in Agile Software Development, Project Management, Business Requirements & Analysis, and Software Testing. Our training courses are offered via public open enrollment classes taught
- As a global provider of Agile transformation services, SolutionsIQ has a deep understanding of large-scale Agile change management. We offer a comprehensive solution to companies seeking to adopt Agile practices, from the team level to executive management. Our training, coaching, and management consulting services help companies navigate the complex cross-functional changes required for transition, and address their impact on corporate culture, governance, and release/portfolio management. Please visit our website to learn more.
- Atomic Object builds custom mobile, web, and embedded applications for startups, Fortune 500 companies and everyone in between. Our 40 person company was founded in Grand Rapids and has now opened a second office in Detroit. We were early pioneers and continue to innovate with agile software development practices such as pair programming and test-driven, iterative development processes. We are at the forefront of integrating user experience design with the agile development process. Our focus on software craftsmanship allows us to practice across many technical domains including Ruby on Rails,
- Cengage Learning is a leading provider of innovative teaching, learning and research solutions for the academic, professional and library markets worldwide. The company's products and services are designed to foster academic excellence and professional development, increase student engagement, improve learning outcomes and deliver authoritative information to people whenever and wherever they need it. Through the company's unique position within both the library and academic markets, Cengage Learning is providing integrated learning solutions that bridge from the library to the classroom.
- Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites.
Agile and Beyond Sponsorship Opportunities
Generate excitement for your products and services and increase your long-term exposure by sponsoring Agile and Beyond 2013. Expected attendance is 700 of the regions most influential thought leaders in the Agile community. Agile and Beyond 2013 invites you to maximize your organization’s visibility before, during and after the meeting through these sponsorship opportunities. You will receive impressions through on-site, online and print advertising promotions.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
Platinum Gold Silver Water Open Space Afterglow Your exclusive idea! Cost: $2,500 $1,500 $500 $2,000 $2,000 $2,000 $2,000 # Available: 4 Unlimited Unlimited 2 1 2 Unlimited Free Registrations: 5 3 2 3 3 3 3 Web Banner:^ Top Sidebar Sidebar Exclusive Exclusive Exclusive Exclusive Conference Tables: 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 Sponsor Banner:* Yes No No Sign noting exclusive sponsorship Sign noting exclusive sponsorship Sign noting exclusive sponsorship Sign noting exclusive sponsorship Attendee List:** Yes Yes No Yes Yes Yes Yes Introduce keynote speakers: Yes No No No No No No
^ Added in order received
* Banner placed outside tables. Sponsor to provide banner
** Attendee list is opt-in
Questions? Email sponsorship@AgileAndBeyond.org